Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sparkle!

                                              

                                              August 26, 2014

There are a few things that have been hindering me at this point. Ezra's favorites.
I know her favorite song, and her favorite foods, but I will never know her favorite character, or her favorite color. This has been attacking my heart. Crying I share this with my mom, she smiled and said "Naomi you know who her favorite character is!"

….. Why yes I DO!
Rejoice!






August 27, 2014

Still dwelling on her favorites, what might be her favorite color? Purple has seem to be very significant the last few days, A single purple flower bloomed outside of my house. Lots of purple everywhere.  I started to wonder, Is this her color!?! Taking a shower I grab my purple scrubby I started to pray. I simply said "Lord if purple is Ezra's favorite color let me know." Minutes later I am dressed, I get into a box of old photos that had been long forgotten until now. The very first picture I see, right on top is Era sitting in the church on the day that I gave her to the Lord, and her shirt reads. "Sparkle is my favorite color"

Thank you LORD!

Rejoice!






Matthew 7:7 Ask and It will be given, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened. 

Join me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/dontquitbelieving

1 comment: