Tuesday, April 28, 2015

REJOICE!! - The Vision.

August 23rd 2014

Struggling to make it through this the next day I had my newborn baby nephew Hunter to help subdue the pain. Holding him made my heart feel warmth in a place I thought was taken with Ezra. He went on a little hissy fit a and auntie came to the rescue! We went to the back yard and I proceeded to rock him and sing. I sang to him one of my favorite song, Days of Elijah.

"Behold he comes! riding on the could, shining like the sun at the trumpet call, so lift your voice it’s the year of jubilee our of Zion's hill salvation comes"



During this chorus I closed my eyes and God gave me the most lovely vision. I found myself in Ezra body, and at the same time at her side watching her. She opened her eyes and she saw the most glorious light, a white light. Unheard of in this world, a white that our human eyes can not comprehend. Then comes fourth this outstanding cloud in the same white, only more depth to it. The cloud rolls forward and on top of it comes this beautiful graceful white horse with some sort of being sitting upon it, not necessarily Jesus, or God, maybe the holy spirit? Whoever the entity, It was absolutely stunning! Ezra at this point is overwhelmed by joy, peace and love! So much of it that she can't help but to run to him! Suddenly they start running after each other. Oh! The reunion! So much joy! The trumpets play and they celebrate, Ezra has finally come home!!

It is no wonder to me that this world it's so hard to overcome. We view death as horrific, pitiful, dark and tragic. When in fact death is beautiful! Marvelous! A joyous a reuniting of father and child. The most uplifting part of life, the day we return home! The world would say otherwise, Tragic they say, Evil they say, but my Father and daughter have shown me other wise! He has chosen me a word to live from every time I am down,
Rejoice!


Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Join me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/dontquitbelieving

You can also find me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/dtstopbelieving

No comments:

Post a Comment