Tuesday, April 28, 2015

She Lives!

August 29, 2015

Ezra's Flower
We had a celebration of life ceremony for Ezra. It was short, simple, and sweet just like her. At our church, Pastor spoke a prayer, Grandma sang a song, and I shared a short story of my last day with Ezra, Which I would like to now share with you.

"The morning of her passing we went for a hike behind our home. She was showing me her little "weed" that she picked. She carried it the whole time, examining it, and loving it. Holding moms had she showed it to me one more time, I had told her it was a weed, She said "No mommy, flower."
What beauty!
I have held this moment so close. It was at that time I seen the perfect innocence of a child's mind, the delightful beauty of their spirit, and the genuine sincerity of love in their heart.
My heart is glad and I can only be grateful that she has taken these traits with her. Her innocence will never be corrupted by the world, Her name is Ezra Rene'e Wilson and she lives! In the kingdom of heaven and in our hearts! Enjoy Heaven Roni and remember Mommy loves you best!"

Ezra's Sunset



We then released balloons into the sky that we had all written our farewell wishes on them. Mine said "Mommy loves you best." We invited everyone inside for cake but most people gathered outside to watch the most beautiful sunset the Lord made for Ezra.

Rejoice!






"Oh no you never let go, through the calm and through the storm. Oh no you never let go, every high and every low. Oh no you never let go Lord you never let go of me!"

Ezra's Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment