Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Don't Loose Faith!

August 22nd 2014

"Ezra is not Breathing."

I drove home from the Tri-Cities praying harder than ever.

My only baby girl, at 22 months, could be dead, could be fighting for her life. I have no information at his time, no one knows anything, only that they found her not breathing.

"Her name is Ezra Renee Wilson and she lives!" I prayed over and over, the same prayer my father prayed over me in the womb when mom was having difficulties with me.

Those prayers were not answered, not in the way I would have liked them anyway.

I left the hospital later that morning I was sure that there could be no God. No God who loves me anyway. The most horrible pain someone could endure.
The murder of their only child.

I could only think "take me instead." I was undoubtedly going to take my life when I got home, as soon as everyone left. The darkest trench anyone could travel to.
I no longer had purpose, I no longer want purpose

I thought, if somehow I made it through this I would be trekking my way, dragging my feet through alleys of despair forever. 
In the midst of the most grim thoughts I heard a voice speak to me. "Naomi if you lose your faith you lose everything. Yourself, your peace, and your daughter."

I felt an uneasy sense of peace.



This is day one of my journey without my daughter, but in total faith of the Lord, Please check out my page to see further stories of what Faith can do!

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths!

Join me on Facebook!  https://www.facebook.com/dontquitbelieving

No comments:

Post a Comment